We are seeking an experienced western qualified female physiotherapist to join our growing healthcare team. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating the medical needs of our patients to develop adequate treatment plans. You will work with our patients to assist in practicing exercises and physical therapy designed to ease pain and increase mobility and must be well-versed in the study of physical therapy with a background in rehabilitating patients with illnesses or injuries.
We are looking for Western Qualified General Practitioner with a DHA License or Eligibility Letter.
Specialized Skills/Abilities/Experience: Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of General Medicine including Medical Practitioner procedures. Generic Skills/Abilities/Experience: Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience at a GP level, since gaining higher qualification. Ability to communicate effectively with patients,
- Provide chair-side assistance to dentists and/or dental hygienists in the performance of dental procedures, to include operative, preventive, periodontal, endodontic, prosthetic, and/or oral surgical procedures.
- Prepare, sterilize, organize, and set up dental equipment. Ensure that all dental instruments are cleaned, dated, and processed according to established clinic guidelines and standards.
- Master’s degree in Dermatology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Dermatology and Cosmetology (Post-graduate experience)
- DHA license is required or Eligibility Letter
- Good assessment, treatment and reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitating skills
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Should hold a valid license
- Fluent in English
- Providing care and dermatology consultation services
- Performs minor procedures
- Provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits
- Follow up frequently with the latest innovations and discoveries concerning dermatology
The Obstetric and Gynecology physician provides health assessment and direct care to obstetric and gynecology patients as part of the provider team providing services to Medicentres patients.
- Experienced, Western qualified, holds DHA license or DHA Eligibility letter – to work part time or full time
- Must be able to read and interpret clinical data.
Promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
- Ensure that all consulting rooms are checked a minimum of twice a day making sure that all rooms are fully equipped and the checklist is filled in and signed
- Check with administration regularly throughout a shift and action and file any reports/results correctly
- Follows and maintains all relevant UAE regulations,
Responsible for ensuring an efficient running of the reception area ensuring that all reception/administration duties are performed to the requirements of the job description and all patients needs are attended to promptly and courteously.
- To administer any reception/administration tasks that may be required.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with promptly either face to face or on the telephone.