Promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Ensure that all consulting rooms are checked a minimum of twice a day making sure that all rooms are fully equipped and the checklist is filled in and signed
Check with administration regularly throughout a shift and action and file any reports/results correctly
Follows and maintains all relevant UAE regulations,
- Provide chair-side assistance to dentists and/or dental hygienists in the performance of dental procedures, to include operative, preventive, periodontal, endodontic, prosthetic, and/or oral surgical procedures.
- Prepare, sterilize, organize, and set up dental equipment. Ensure that all dental instruments are cleaned, dated, and processed according to established clinic guidelines and standards.
- Master’s degree in Dermatology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Dermatology and Cosmetology (Post-graduate experience)
- DHA license is required or Eligibility Letter
- Good assessment, treatment and reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitating skills
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Should hold a valid license
- Fluent in English
- Providing care and dermatology consultation services
- Performs minor procedures
- Provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits
- Follow up frequently with the latest innovations and discoveries concerning dermatology
We are looking for an energetic, organized and detail oriented individual who will provide support to the team. Manage the process for insurance claims submissions and re-submissions, attending inquiries from providers on the subject of claim, eligibility, covered benefits and approval status issues. Encoding of claims into the system utilizing knowledge of CPT,CDT, ICD-10 codes and medical terminology.
Responsible for ensuring an efficient running of the reception area ensuring that all reception/administration duties are performed to the requirements of the job description and all patients needs are attended to promptly and courteously.
- To administer any reception/administration tasks that may be required.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with promptly either face to face or on the telephone.