The Obstetric and Gynecology physician provides health assessment and direct care to obstetric and gynecology patients as part of the provider team providing services to Medicentres patients.
- Experienced, Western qualified, holds DHA license or DHA Eligibility letter – to work part time or full time
- Must be able to read and interpret clinical data.
- Must have mobility sufficient to provide care to a variety of patients at an adequate pace
- Must have manual dexterity sufficient to perform procedures usually performed in this specialty
- Must be able to speak English clearly and fluently
|Job Category||Medical Department|
|Years of Experience||Minimum 6 Years|