From New York, USA, Mona is a Pediatric Physical Therapist who is a certified specialist in the Schroth Method for treating Scoliosis. She specializes in treating newborn babies, infants, children and teenagers with various Musculoskeletal Conditions, Spinal Conditions, Syndromes, and Neurological Conditions.
- Bobath & NDT Certification (USA)
- Schroth Scoliosis Therapy Certification (Germany)
- Sensory Integration Certification (USA)
- Kinesio taping Certification (USA)
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Worked in New York City (USA) providing physiotherapy services for children under Early Intervention Programs and with the Department of Education of NYC.
- Holds practicing privileges in USA and Hong Kong in addition to Dubai ( UAE)
*Founder and Chairperson for annual Middle East Pediatric Physiotherapy Conference since 2016. Lecturer worldwide for Cerebral Palsy, Scoliosis and Pediatric Sports Rehabilitation. Member of American Physical Therapy Association – Pediatric Chapter since 2003.